Cooking and the Food World

I am releasing tense via Cooking and Baking, and you can see my effort in getting the dish right :D
Pls give your comments yeah.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Simple dinner - 20th Nov



I am forced to cook tonight. Why? Because no one to cook for me tonight, also not thinking to eat anything from outside.

Cook simple dinner.
1) left over rice - heat it up
2) fried egg and luncheon meat ( this is simple, and cheap).
3) fried love shape nugget. This is even cheaper. I bought a big packet - only MYR 5. Promotion item in Carrefour.
4) fried vege and sambal belacan sauce.

I am so full now, thinking to go for team building tomorrow, kind of excited also lazy. hehe...

2 comments:

HC said...

Yay! Adam said super nice the dinner!

Tracy said...

Lol...he better give good comments or else next time no dinner for him =P